Monday, August 12, 2013

Starting a Blog

I have been a stay at home mom for a little over a year now. It has been the greatest year of my life. It has been so enjoyable watching my kids grow and change each day but it has also been filled with some challenges.  One thing that has helped me get through some of those challenges has been advice, toddler activities, menu ideas, and fitness advice that I received from bloggers. Because of that, I figured I would start my own blog with healthy meal ideas, inspiring running/fitness tips and stories, and ideas to keep toddlers happy and healthy. Basically raising children and staying fit!  I hope I can help others as others have helped me. I taught Elementary School for five years prior to staying home so I may include information pertaining to that as well. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment