Before my fabulous purchase yesterday, it took me a while to clean up after each meal. Not only do I have to clean my children, I also have to clean dishes and the kitchen table. Now... I only have to clean my children, and a couple dishes.
Yesterday, I found plastic placemats at education Express in the mall. They were $2.99 each and worth every penny. I bought 4 of them.
1) a mat with the alphabet
2) a 1-10 counting mat
3) a trace the letters mat
4) a daily chore chart mat
My oldest child loves to use dry erase markers so these will keep her busy while I clean my littlest and his mat.
My 1 year old likes to play with his plate, so now I can just put his finger food directly on the mat and rinse it off when he is finished.
As I'm writing this, I think I may get my laminator out and have them make some other fun mats!
No comments:
Post a Comment